Appen is hiring for the role of Contracts Administrator to join its office in Hyderabad.
Appen Limited is a publicly traded data company listed on the Australian Securities Exchange under the code APX. Appen provides or improves data used for the development of ma،e learning and artificial intelligence ،ucts.
About the Opportunity
The Contracts Administrator is responsible for ensuring that the ،ization adheres to all regulatory and contractual obligations as well as applicable internal policies.
This includes, but is not limited, to identifying and reviewing contracts for certain key terms and obligations; handling data privacy requests, and privacy issues. The person in this role will collaborate with multiple teams in legal, sales, project management, engineering, and IT, but also work independently to complete time-sensitive tasks.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Review, index and manage commercial contracts throug،ut the entire contract life cycle.
- Work with cross-functional teams to build and manage a contracts compliance system.
- Collaborate with the Data Quality Analyst in the processing of data subject access requests (DSARs).
- Ability to work quickly manage a high volume of contracts and address compliance issues.
- Support other related tasks as needed by the DPO Privacy/Commercial Counsel.
- A minimum of an ،ociate degree is required.
- At least two (2) years of relevant work experience, preferably in a law firm or in-،use legal department setting.
- Practical experience working with high-volume contracts.
- At least a moderate level of familiarity with understanding commercial contracts.
- A good understanding of data privacy compliance principles is highly preferred.
- Humility; excellent interpersonal s،s and ability to develop collaborative relation،ps at all levels in the ،ization.
- Ability to focus on urgent tasks, learn, and improve steadily.
- Strong desire to learn quickly and ،n improved s،s.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants may apply through the link provided at the end of the post.