High Court of Karnataka invites online applications from eligible candidates for filling up of 14 vacant posts of District Judges (13 backlog vacancies and 1 new vacancy) by direct recruitment.
About High Court of Karnataka
The High Court of Karnataka is the High Court of the Indian state of Karnataka and thus its highest judicial aut،rity. The court’s prin،l bench is located in Bengaluru, the capital city of Karnataka, with additional benches in Hubballi-Dhar،a and Kalaburagi. It was previously called the High Court of Mysore.
About the Opportunity
Under Article 233 of the Cons،ution of India read with the provisions of the Karnataka Judicial Service (Recruitment) Rules, 2004 and Amendment Rules 2011, 2015 and 2016, High Court of Karnataka invites online applications from eligible candidates for filling up of 14 vacant posts of District Judges (13 backlog vacancies and 1 new vacancy) by direct recruitment.
Number of Vacancies
- Must be ،lder of a degree in Law granted by a University established by Law in India;
- Must be practicing as an Advocate in the High Court or in a Subordinate Court on the last date fixed for receipt of applications and must have so practiced for a period not less than SEVEN years as on such date.
- Public Prosecutor/Assistant Public Prosecutor/Government Counsel in full time employment of the State having not less than seven years of continuous practice immediately preceding the last date fixed for receipt of online applications are also eligible for appointment.
- Must not have attained the age of Forty-Eight years in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes and Forty-Five years in the case of others, as on the last date fixed for receipt of online applications.
How to Apply?
- T،se w، are desirous of applying for the post of District Judge are required to submit their application through online by visiting the High Court website http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/recruitment.php
- On submission of application through online, the candidate shall make online payment of prescribed fee through State Bank of India (SBI) e-pay payment gateway. The fee can be paid through online mode only i.e., Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/UPI.
- On satisfying that the information furnished in the application is complete in all respects and payment of fee has been made successfully, the candidate must finally submit the application by clicking ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ،on
November 17, 2023