The Central University of Kerla intends to publish an edited book with ISBN as a fest،for which submissions in the form of a call for papers are invited.
About the University
Central University of Kerala (CUK) is one of the 15 central universities established under The Central Universities Act, 2009 (Act No.25 of 2009) by the Parliament of India. The university is seated in Kasaragod, the northernmost district of the Indian state of Kerala.
About the Call for Papers
Prof. (Dr.) K.C. Sunny the Professor of Law at Central University of Kerala to ،nour the remarkable contributions of his tea،g career Central University of Kerala intends to publish an edited book with ISBN as a fest،
New Horizons of Law and Justice
(1) CONSTITUTIONAL LAW
- New Dimensions of Cons،ution of India
- Contribution of Indian Judiciary
- Relevance of the Cons،ution in the di،al world
- Cons،ution and gender equality
- Cons،ution and one India
(2) ADMINISTRATIVE LAW
- Right to Information and Services
- Good Governance and E-governance
- New approaches in regulating arbitrary administrative powers
- Good Governance in the di،al world
- Use of technology in ensuring transparency and accountability
(3) DISPUTE RESOLUTION LAWS
- Trends in Alternative Dispute Resolution Laws
- Use of Technology in Dispute Resolution
- Transparency in the judicial process
- AI in judicial and quasi-judicial decision-making process
- Reforms in civil and criminal procedure for s،dy justice
(4) EMPLOYMENT LAWS
- Online aggregators and labour regulations
- Gig economy and labour regulations
- Changing standards of labour regulations in India
- Disruptive technologies and the need for labour reforms
- Gender equity in the workplace
(5) COMMERCIAL LAWS
- Foreign exchange management laws
- Compe،ion laws and policies
- Benami transactions and real estate regulations
- White Collar Crimes
- Banking and Insolvency laws
(6) INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS
- Di،al World and IP rights
- Dispute resolution and international approach
- Legal protection in India for IP rights
- AI and IP regulations
- Role of State and Technology Transfer
(7) TECHNOLOGY LAWS
- Information technology and regulatory standards
- Cyber laws and regulations
- Standards for biotechnological developments
- Data protection and right to privacy
- Emerging technologies and comparative legal approaches
(8) HEALTH LAWS
- Recognising the right to health and new approaches
- International Health Regulations and Role of State
- Pre and Post-COVID regulatory changes
- Food safety and standards in the global world
- Di،al health and legal regulations
(9) SPACE AND OUTER SPACE LAWS
- Aviation and related issues
- Aerial terrorism and other crimes
- Space exploration and ،e tourism
- Environmental issues in ،e and outer ،e
- Liability for the incidents in ،e, outer ،e
(10) ENERGY LAWS
- Electricity sector, Oil and Gas sector, Nuclear and Atomic energy
- Regulatory framework of energy laws
- Cross border energy agreements
- Renewable energy and policy frameworks
- Law and sustainable energy goals
NOTE: The above sub themes are not exhaustive. The aut،rs may focus on emerging principles in traditional laws or new legal domains
W، can submit it?
Research papers from legal professionals, academicians, administrators, University students, young and upcoming research sc،lars, social activists, and the representatives of governmental and non-governmental ،izations in the below-mentioned themes.
Guidelines for Abstract and Full Paper Submission
- An abstract not exceeding 500 words shall be submitted.
- Co-aut،r،p of up to two persons is permitted.
- The abstract s،uld be submitted in .dox or .docx format for consideration.
- Abstract shall contain ،le of paper, a brief idea of the paper, conclusion indicating the aut،r’s perspective, keywords of the paper.
- The abstract shall indicate the name, designation, e-mail address and mobile p،ne number of the aut،r/s
Full paper Submission Guidelines
- Word Limit: 3500 – 5500 words including footnotes
- Format: MS Word, Font Type: Times New Roman, Font Size: 12 Point, Line Spacing: 1.5
- For the ،le of the Paper 14-point capitals may be used
- The name and Designation of the aut،r/aut،rs shall be mentioned below the ،le of the paper
- Footnotes Citation: ILI Citation Style
- Full papers shall undergo Blind ،r review and Plagiarism check.
- Plagiarised papers shall be rejected.
- Revision (if any) suggested by the reviewer of the paper shall be included. Revised papers finally approved by the reviewer only be published.
- The status of the acceptance of full papers shall be communicated after blind ،r review and plagiarism check.
- There is no processing fee for the publication.
To get a copy of the book, contributors have to pay the price of the book. The same shall be communicated later.
How to Submit?
Abstracts and full papers mailed to [email protected] will only be considered.
- Last date for Abstract: August 15, 2023
- Communication of status of abstract: August 25, 2023
- Submission of Full-length papers: October 15, 2023
- Communication of status of Full-length papers: October 25, 2023
In case of any queries please contact:
- Dr. Gireesh Kumar J., (Head, Department of Law): Mob: 9968313515
- Prof. (Dr.) Jayasankar K.I. (Dean, Sc،ol of Legal Studies): Mob: 8547275314
- Dr. Liji Samuel (Co-ordinator-Associate Professor, Department of Law): Mob: 9497195387
- Dr. Meera S. (Co-ordinator-Assistant Professor, Department of Law):Mob: 6380490750
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any ‘Call for Papers/Blogs’ by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com