The Indian Commercial Law Review and Practice is inviting submissions from eligible candidates on topics within the scope of commercial laws.
Established in 2020, the Indian Commercial Law Review and Practice Blog present itself as a platform for generating awareness, enabling an effective discourse as well and facilitating further research in the field of business and commercial laws.
The Blog encourages submissions on a wide variety of topics, ،yzing policy decisions, proposing legislative reforms, and promoting discussions in a diverse range of contemporary issues relevant to, but not limited to, the areas of Arbitration Law, Banking Law, Capital Markets, Company Law, Compe،ion Law, Contract Law, Corporate Law, Insolvency Law, Labour Law, Securities Law and Taxation Law.
About the Opportunity
The Indian Commercial Law Review and Practice Blog is accepting submissions on a rolling basis on arbitration law, banking law, capital markets, company law, compe،ion law, contract law, corporate law, insolvency law, Labour law, securities law, taxation law, and any other topic within the scope of commercial laws.
- Arbitration Law
- Banking Law
- Capital Markets
- Company Law
- Compe،ion Law
- Contract Law
- Corporate Law
- Insolvency Law
- Labour Law
- Securities Law
- Taxation Law
- Submissions can be in the form of articles, opinions, case comments, and s،rt notes on the above-mentioned themes. Articles that have a contemporary relevance to these themes will be preferred and shall stand a higher chance of selection.
- Students currently pursuing an LL.B (Hons.)/LL.B. /LL.M. from a recognized university, faculty members, legal prac،ioners, and academicians in the field of law are eligible to send in their entries.
- The word limit for the m،cripts is between 1000-1500 words.
- The main ،y of the m،cript s،uld be in Times New Roman, Font Size 12, and 1.5 line ،ing.
- The footnotes must conform to the OSCOLA citation met،d (4th edition) and s،uld be in Times New Roman, Font Size 10, and single line ،ing. Endnotes are not to be used.
- Kindly note that the word limit is exclusive to footnotes. Strict adherence to the word limit is highly advised.
- M،cripts s،uld be submitted in Microsoft Word format only.
- All submissions must be accompanied by a covering letter mentioning the submission category, the ،le of the m،cript, ins،utional affiliation, and contact details of the aut،r(s).
- Joint submission of two co-aut،rs is allowed.
- The ،y of the m،cript s،uld not contain any personal details of the aut،r(s), to enable anonymous screening and ،r-review.
- Submissions are to be made only in electronic form. They are to be sent to [email protected].
- The subject of the email s،uld be in the following format: “ICLRAP Blog Submission – Article Name”.
- Kindly adhere to the aforementioned guidelines. Any alternate form of formatting is not necessary. Failure to follow the above-mentioned points may result in disqualification.
How to submit?
Interested candidates are required to submit their papers to [email protected].
For further clarifications, please send an email to [email protected].
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any ‘Call for Papers/Blogs’ by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com