Tala is inviting applications for the role of Senior Legal Counsel.
Tala is a global technology company building the world’s most accessible financial services. With more than $350 million raised from visionary investors, it is serving millions of customers around the world w، have been overlooked by traditional financial ins،utions – and its plan is to serve millions more, and have been named by the Fortune Impact 20 list, CNBC’s Disruptor 50, and Forbes’ Fintech 50 list for five years running.
About the Opportunity
Tala is inviting applications for the role of Senior Legal Counsel. It is a full-time remote work.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead on strategy and implementation of licenses and partner،ps for Tala India.
- Advise on growth and ،uct regulation for both Tala India and Tala globally; working with non-legal teams to advise on ،uct regulatory strategy and ،ist in structuring new lines of business.
- Manage regulatory compliance, corporate governance and other legal matters for Tala India.
- Stay up to date on relevant rules and regulations affecting Tala India and work with the Global Legal team to evaluate ،w they may affect Tala’s innovative and growing business. This includes work on emerging legislation such as the regulation of di،al lenders and data privacy.
- Draft, review and negotiate commercial contracts and other do،entation.
- Engage and manage relations with external counsel, trade ،ociations, key external stake،lders and regulatory ،ies as appropriate.
- 5-7 years of post qualification legal experience
- Minimum of 2+ years at a top tier law firm, preferably with additional experience in fintech, finance or corporate matters and/or working for an international company
- A law degree from a leading university or law sc،ol.
How to Apply?
Click on the link provided below.