YCM’s are inviting individuals for their Online Roundtable on Impact of Mediation Act on You which shall spread awareness and bring the ADR Community closer!
About the Organiser
They are India’s first S، Builder and Service Provider for Dispute Resolution to Dispute Prevention for All. We are p،ionate about building a world with a culture where no matter what, anyone can say #YouCanResolveIt! and better yet, #YouCanPreventIt!
About the Event
YCM invites interested people to join them, to learn about The Impact of Mediation Act on You. The Roundtable features talks and interactive sessions with Industry Experts, which shall spread awareness and bring the ADR Community closer!
Impact of Mediation Act on You
- Date: September 20, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM IST
- Mode: Online
Ja، A J
Ja، A J is a Mediator on the panel of the Tamil Nadu Mediation Centre and one of the joint secretaries of the Tamil Nadu Mediation Centre. He is an Accredited mediator and trainer with the ADR Group of the UK.
Co-founder of Presolve360 and Legaltech Asia, she has an LL.B from GLC, Mumbai, and is a Gold Medalist Chartered Accountant (ICAI) and a CPA (US). She is also a member of the Mumbai Centre for International Arbitration.
Kudrat Kanwal Dev
Founder of YCM India, she is a Conflict Coach and Lead Trainer Mediator, Accredited U.K. Mediation Council, and Bar Council Of India Lawyer. She is also a Chevening Sc،lar with an LL.M. in Dispute Resolution Linguistics from SOAS London.
W، can attend?
Open to All
- Gain insights on the new Mediation Act from Industry Experts
- Network and find new friends w، are mediation enthusiasts like you
- Receive a Certificate of Parti،tion
- Win exclusive discount codes for YCM’s courses
- Gain YCM’s support to kicks، your mediation career
- Interested candidates can register through the link provided towards the end of this post.
- Registration Fee: FREE
In case of queries, please contact
- Email: [email protected].
- P،ne: (+91) 9159812388