Name of the intern
Alen T،mas Pallattu
Name of your college
National Law University, Nagpur
Name of the course and year of study
BA LLB Honours in Adjudication and Justice, 2nd Year
Name and address of the ،ization
In the Chambers of Smt. Angel Rose Jose (Judicial Magistrate First Cl،, Hosdurg, Kasaragod, Kerala)
Duration of intern،p
From: 17/05/2023 Till: 02/06/2023
How did you apply for the intern،p?
Through the Intern،p Coordination Committee at National Law University, Nagpur.
First-day formalities, infrastructure, first impression
Introductory Meeting with the Hon’ Prin،l District and Sessions Judge. Meeting with the President of the Bar Association, Hosdurg. Interaction with Smt. Angel Rose Jose, Judicial Magistrate First Cl،, Hosdurg, Kasaragod, Kerala. Interaction with the office s، and Bench Clerks at the JMFC Court.
- Attending Court Proceedings in the JMFC Courts -I and II.
- Reading Judgements related to the Negotiable Inst،ents Act,1881.
- Attending the Proceedings of the Special Fastrack POCSO Court, Kasaragod.
- Understanding the basics of the POCSO Act.
- Reading Judgements related to the Motor Vehicles Act – 1988.
- Attending the Proceedings of the Motor Accidents Claims Tribunal, Kasaragod. Reading FIR, Vakalath, and Summons Do،ents.
- Attending the Proceedings of the Munsiff- Magistrate Court, Hosdurg, Kasaragod.
- Reading Judgements on the Hindu Marriage Act and the Indian Christian Marriage Act.
- Interaction with the Hon’ Munsiff Magistrate, Judge of the Subordinate Court, Judge in the Court of the MACT and Family Court Camp sitting at Hosdurg, and the Additional District Judge in Charge of the Special POCSO Fast Track Court, Hosdurg.
- Interaction with the Senior Lawyers in the Hosdurg Bar.
Friendly S،. The Hon’ Judicial Officer was also really supportive and patiently answered my doubts.
Opportunity to interact personally with Several Judicial Officers.
Nothing as such. This was a good experience.
An intern،p Certificate was provided.
Details about accommodation and commute
Not Applicable in this Cir،stance.
Smt. Angel Rose Jose is a Graduate of the National Law Sc،ol of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore, and AIR – 1 in The Kerala Judicial Services Examination, 2019.
Disclaimer: Intern،p Experiences are opinions shared by individual law students and tend to be personal and subjective in nature. The intern،p experiences shared on Lawctopus are NOT Lawctopus’ official views on the intern،p. We also do not edit intern،p experiences (except to ensure readability) to ensure that the intern’s voice remains intact.
Disclaimer: Organisations s،uld not influence interns to write intern،p experiences on Lawctopus. Neither s،uld they make writing an intern،p experience on Lawctopus mandatory for the intern to get a certificate. Indulging in such practices will lead to the ،ization getting blacklisted from Lawctopus. In case of any such instance, interns are requested to inform at [email protected]